Demise of a Goddess
| Hyrule Historia|
In Ganon's house in the city of Demise.
- Mother: Ganon where are you?!
- Mother: Ganon you must stay hidden here.
- Ganon: But I want to fight mother…
- Mother: Stay hidden! The Hylians will butcher you!
A Hylian band of crusaders assault Demise. Ganon remains hidden in his house. Ganon's mother repels five knights, but is then overwhelmed. After the Hylians leave...
- Ganon: Why do they kill us mother?
- Mother: Ganon…
- Mother: It is their way Ganon, they don’t know any better.
- Mother: Don’t be like them my son. (dies)
- Demise (appears behind the sobbing Ganon): What is your name young one?
- Ganon: I am Ganon.
- Demise: Ganon, a fitting name.
- Demise: Nothing has changed since I left Hyrule.
- Demise: Neither Hylian nor Moblin have dominated the other.
- Demise: My people are butchered like animals by their hands.
- Demise: I will not stand idle any longer.
- Ganon: What can you do to stop those evil men? (looks up to see Demise)
- Ganon (surprised): You! You’re…
- Demise: Not what I will do, what you will do Ganon.
Many years later, Ganon becomes the sole King of the Blins. He gathers the Blin people at Demise.
- Ganon (speaks to the Blins from the balcony of his tower): People of the Old Blin Kingdoms hear me!
- Ganon: For centuries we have been oppressed by the Hylian monsters of the east!
- Ganon: Prepare yourselves for war my followers, for I have come to unite us so that we may strike back!
- Ganon: We shall avenge our fallen god and our countless ancestors that died at the hands of these tyrants! (leaves the balcony for the meeting chamber)
In the meeting room.
- Ganon: I have brought you here because we all have a common enemy… the Kingdom of Hyrule.
- Ganon: For many centuries since the fall of our god Demise our various tribes have been slaughtered by these barbarians.
- Ganon: We are going to work together to put a stop to the Hylians once and for all.
- Kajakoo: But Lord Ganon, the Hylian Gods will protect them against us! It’s why we’ve lost for so long!
- Ganon: No they will not.
- Drogalon: The Bokoblin Chief is right Lord Ganon. The Hylian Gods killed Demise. They have great power!
- Ganon (puts a drawing of the Triforce on the table): This is the Triforce.
- Ganon: This is the only divine power that Hylians have, and they have a law that stops them from using it.
- Ganon: It’s locked up and sealed away.
- Kajakoo: What does this have to do with stopping Hylian gods?
- Ganon: The Hylian gods created the Triforce as they left the world behind.
- Ganon: As they departed the land.
- Ganon (slaps the table, angered at Kajakoo who doesn't understand): The Hylian gods are long gone you fool! The Hylians have kept us apart with fear!
- Ganon: And now we have nothing to fear… nothing to stop us from stealing the Triforce.
- Drogalon: But Boss, how do we get the Triforce? You said it was locked up!
- Ganon (puts a map on the table): The King’s daughter Princess Zelda is passing through Lon Lon Ranch tomorrow.
- Ganon: We are going to station the Moblins here, Bokoblins here, Forest Blins here, and Bulblins here around the road.
- Ganon: When Zelda walks down this road tomorrow… we strike and capture her!!!
- Ganon: Then all our combined armies with Catapults will attack Lon Lon Ranch from the south.
- Ganon: We’ll use it as a base while we find out where the Triforce is from Princess Zelda.
|Team 1||Team 2|
Zelda is captured by Ganon.
- Midna: After centuries of slaughter at the hands of the Hylians, King Ganon had united the Moblins and struck a terrible blow to the Kingdom of Hyrule.
- Midna: With Princess Zelda his prisoner, it was only a matter of time before Ganon would find the Triforce and enact the revenge of Demise and his people.